Mini Footie Football Academy understand that your privacy is very important to you. We make it our business for it to be as important to us.
We aim to be as clear as possible about how and why we use personal information about you
Mini Footie Football Academy is committed to protecting your personal information and respecting your privacy. This Policy lets you know what data we may collect about you, how we use it and gives you information about your rights and how you can get in touch with us.
This policy covers how we handle your information when you contact us. Any changes will be published on our website.
What information we collect about you
We collect name and contact details (such as email, address and telephone number) when you submit an on line form, when requesting information about our academy. We may also collect additional data about you that you have added into the comments text area in form.
There is an option to be added to our mailing list if you wish to continue hearing from us in the future. If you select NO, then your information is deleted from our systems.
Why we collect personal information about you and what we do with it?
- To provide you with the information you have requested.
Where we have your permission (‘consent’)
- To provide you with news about Mini Footie Football Academy. We will only contact you in the ways you have given us permission to do so. You can change your mind at any time by contacting us on email@example.com. Please allow up to 30 days for this request.
Where we have to do something by law (‘legal obligation’)
- To ensure that your rights are met under the UK Data Protection Act.
- To meet our obligations with law enforcement agencies, courts and other organisations.
Who we share your information with?
- We do not sell your information to anyone. Your information stays solely with Mini Footie Football Academy.
How long do we keep your personal information?
- How long we keep your personal information depends on why we have it and what we’re doing with it.
- We keep records of any dealings you have with Mini Footie Football Academy for up to six years after the last contact. This is so that we can respond to any complaints or disputes that may arise.
- We will keep other personal information about you if it is necessary for us to do so to comply with the law.
Your Rights and Choices
Consent: Where we use your information on this basis, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 30 days for this request.
Access: You can request a copy of all the personal information we hold about you and other data relating to how we use your information by contacting Mini Footie Football Academy on email@example.com. Please allow 30 days for this request.
Correction (‘Right to Rectification’): We always want to use the most up to date information about you so please get in touch if you think we don’t have that.
Deletion (‘Right to be Forgotten’): In some circumstances, including where we are relying on your consent to use your data, you have a right to request us to delete your information.
‘Right to Portability’: If we have collected your data because you have given us consent, or because we need it in order to provide you with information (under a contract), you have the right to receive the information you gave to us back in a ‘machine-readable’ format.
Right to obtain human intervention where automated processing has taken place where consent has been given or under a contract and where the processing has a legal or similarly significant effect.
Keeping your personal information secure
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We’ve implemented technology and security policies, rules and measures to protect the personal information we have under our control, both on and offline, from improper access, use, alteration, destruction and loss.
We will take all reasonable and proportionate steps to protect your personal information.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Updated on 16th May 2018.