MINI FOOTIE FOOTBALL ACADEMY RULES FOR PARENTS AND CARERS
Thank you very much for your interest in Mini Footie Football Academy. To help us make sure that every session is as enjoyable and safe, please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our Code of Conduct rules set out below.
Parents and Carers are responsible for their children at all times during a Mini Footie session. At no point should the Parent or Carer leave the room.
All Mini Footie sessions will start promptly at the stated time. The coaches are unable to delay the start of any session due to late arrivals, so please ensure you arrive in good time.
- A register will be taken at the start of every session for emergency purposes. Please ensure that your child’s name is on the register if you arrive late.
- Seating will be provided in the premises for Parents/Carers to spectate. For insurance purposes, please keep all personal belongings, prams, siblings etc back from the playing area at all times.
- The use of cameras/video equipment is strictly prohibited at all times. Anyone using such equipment will be asked to leave the session. Mini Footie at times may use an accredited photographer to take team photos, which the Parents/Carers can purchase. Prior notice will be given to the Parent/Carer before the event.
- For the interest of the children in the sessions, the coach will monitor the noise level at the side lines at all times to keep this to a minimum.
- For safety purposes, we insist on strict discipline from all children, Parents/Carers. If this is not met, Mini Footie has the right to suspend any pupil and Parent/Carer from the sessions until such time deemed by Mini Footie.
- Any matters relating to fees, changing classes etc are to be discussed with Head Office on 01702 345835, not with the coaches. Coaches are happy to discuss general matters with you.
- Mini Footie sessions can only run with a required minimum of 10 children per class. Mini Footie reserves the right to cancel a course if the attendance criteria are not met. Every effort will be made to place your child on another course in the event of this occurring.
- In the unlikely event of a complaint against Mini Footie, please contact Mini Footie Head Office in writing within 20 days of said event. Head Office address – Mini Footie, 11 Mayfield Avenue, Southend on Sea, Essex, SS2 6NY. Any complaint received after the 20-day deadline will be deemed void.
Mini Footie will offer a refund for your child after the first session ONLY. This will exclude the membership fee, (which will have been used for insurance and administration). If a child attends more than one session then no refund will be offered.
ENROLMENT AND MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS
As a member of Mini Footie Football Academy you will have priority booking for the next course ahead of the waiting list. Renewal forms will be distributed approximately three weeks before the end of a course and will clearly state a deadline for renewal and payment. If this deadline date is not met, your child’s place will be offered to the next on the waiting list. We try to run on a fair yet strict basis to give all children the opportunity to participate. All payments are due in full.
All enrolment forms must be signed by the Parent/Carer to show a full understanding of Mini Footie Football Academy’s Code of Conduct rules.
Please make all cheques payable to:- Mini Footie
All members of Mini Footie FA are insured for personal injury while participating in the sessions.
Membership and course places are not transferable. Please inform Mini Footie with any changes to personal details immediately for insurance purposes.
Mini Footie does not share any personal information with any other companies. However, Mini Footie will use this information to contact the Parent/Carer with any updates and newsletters produced solely by Mini Footie.
All Mini Footie coaches are F.A. qualified and are all CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) checked to ensure complete peace of mind to all Parents and Carers. Mini Footie reserves the right to change the coaching staff when necessary.
Each coach has attended and completed a Child Protection course and is First Aid trained.